A Leader in High-Efficiency “Green” Power Solutions, Including Renewable Energy
With its focus on Renewable Energy and “Green” power solutions, Power-One has recently established itself as the world’s second largest provider of solar inverters. Further, as one of the world’s ten largest providers of power conversion and power management solutions, Power-One is one of the few companies with the product breadth to support every step in the refinement of utility-grade AC into the various DC voltages required to power high-availability infrastructure systems at the site, system, and semiconductor levels. In addition, we're increasing the availability of our renewable energy solar and wind inverter products featuring industry-leading features and performance, while offering easier installation, better customer service, unmatched applications flexibility, and field-proven reliability.
Power-One’s focus on high-efficiency “green” power solutions has proven to provide a wide range of customer benefits:
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Improved energy harvesting in alternative-energy applications.
- Increased power densities.
- Better performance in elevated ambient-temperature environments.
- Less dissipated heat lowers system and site-level cooling costs.
Power Management and Conversion Across a Wide Range of Applications
|Data and Voice
Industrial, and ATE
Power-One’s evolution into a tier-one supplier, competitive on a world-class level, has been facilitated by a complement of strategies and milestones:
- Support for global customers, and local markets, with strategically-located manufacturing and R&D facilities.
- Consistent investment in R&D to provide industry-leading energy efficiencies, and breakthrough solutions such as our digital power management technologies and world-class inverters.
- Continuously improving the key attributes required to grow our business with strategic customers and distributors.
- Pursuit of fast-growth markets: digital power, servers, customs, alternative energy, and intelligent controls.
Power-One employs thousands of people worldwide and is certified to ISO standards for all facilities. Customer support, R&D centers, and manufacturing operations are strategically located in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. Corporate headquarters are located in Camarillo, CA.